Since its creation, the festival has always conveyed the values of exchange and sharing. These values are also important to the partners of Musilac who contribute to the influence of the event, or who provide services to festival-goers.
Alongside the festival’s partners, there are still opportunities for companies of all sizes (brands, SMEs, small businesses ) to benefit from Musilac’s tremendous reputation for leading their sales, their communication and public relations.
Car parks and VIP shuttles
• Address: Parking des Planards, chemin du Pied du Grépon – 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• Bring your VIP pass to be able to access the car park.
• From 4pm onwards, shuttles will take you close to the VIP entrance (200m) of the festival. See map above.
Pedestrian access for the VIP entrance:
• Bring your VIP pass that you’ll receive by e-mail around the 24th of April
• The VIP entrance is located on Route du Bouchet
• Pedestrian access via Place du Mont-Blanc or by shuttle from the Planards car park.
Be careful! The Route du Bouchet is closed to traffic (secure area).
On site, you’ll find open-pit platforms and a large covered patio called “Le Refuge” accessible to VIP. There, you’ll find food stalls and a bar. This is an outdoor event, dress appropriately! Full weather forecast on this page